Status
Not open for further replies.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
You still driving that May load?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using EO Forums mobile app
Delivered at 13:00, checked into Miami beach motel 14:00, swimming in ocean (82° water, aquamarine & clear) by 15:00.

It ain't just about the CPM, it's also about the FPM (fun per mile) and after 64 hr direct run we need it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Loaded ..... Birmingham , Al. to Horicon , Wi ....

Note to Newbies .... always check stated weight on BOL's .. my 2 skids @440 lbs... reweighed at 1900 lbs. total ... still way under my legal weight available ... but i made them change BOL ..

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Last edited:

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been a pretty decent week, truth be told. Wed morning found us delivering to Gibson City, IL. After a pleasant nap at the Pilot in Bloomington, we did a shortie to Burlington IA. Don't tell anyone, but that actually happened in May

June found us in Davenport, IA and sent us to Thibodaux, LA, where we delivered yesterday morning. Since Louisiana is a bit warm during the day, we took a room to get some decent rest. Today, we'll relocate to a more freight friendly area

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Ken got a huge tree stump dug up so we got a few more trees from the FSC tree shed.. a couple amur maples, a dogwood and several lilac bushes to put in! Oh and he won a $250 electric credit at the local electric company meeting last night!!! And it's a warm 90-high 80's this week so I turned on the AC for the first time this year! Good times! :)

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Ken got a huge tree stump dug up so we got a few more trees from the FSC tree shed.. a couple amur maples, a dogwood and several lilac bushes to put in! Oh and he won a $250 electric credit at the local electric company meeting last night!!! And it's a warm 90-high 80's this week so I turned on the AC for the first time this year! Good times! :)
First, wouldn't it be an Amour Maple if it's in your yard. Second, did Ken really win the money or did they give him the money to sit down when he got up to speak?

Sent from my XT1635-01 using EO Forums mobile app

VSprinter

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So much for living off-grid and in the boonies.
Was there a competition at the meeting, or was Ken playing alone?

Sent from my i-sung.

Status
Not open for further replies.