It's just June.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

piper1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Fire n Smoke Wood Fired Kitchen at exit 18 (truck stops exit) into IL on 55/70 if you happen to be stuck over that way is pretty good...real good burnt ends. Just gotta watch Fri n Sat they usually run out of food by 8pm.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been a little busy.

Left Lansing for Greer SC yesterday.
Now in route to Chillicothe, MO (north of KC for AM delivery). I think I'm by Nashville at the moment, sit in traffic or have dinner. Wasn't much of a decision

After spending 5 days in KC recently, I don't think I'll be hanging around very long

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pontoon Beach .... this place is way busier and dirtier then I remember ... any suggestions where to hang in the metro area that isn't a hell hole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm 3 for 3 for 3

3 loads in 3 days, but 3 free coffee thermos refills in a row also lol.

Started on day one at PJ. Forgot it was time for my free one.
This morning at TA, cashier-no charge.
Just now at Speedway, got coffee for tonight. "Oh, your good", and waved me on. This is roll I haven't been on before lol.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pontoon Beach .... this place is way busier and dirtier then I remember ... any suggestions where to hang in the metro area that isn't a hell hole?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Pilots east of there on 55 ...maybe ...

hauling freight from a Pond near you

Reactions: in-Transit

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pontoon Beach WAS a nice place...till they let bob tails and straights park up front...now its dirty, crowded and smelly especially in winter....what Illinois needs is a No Idle Law...besides a shower it behooves me how people can hang out at these dens of sin...The Aleraton J is much more open space...:)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Pontoon Beach WAS a nice place...till they let bob tails and straights park up front...now its dirty, crowded and smelly especially in winter....what Illinois needs is a No Idle Law...besides a shower it behooves me how people can hang out at these dens of sin...The Aleraton J is much more open space...:)

With that carrier I always rolled back to the Ham, usually loaded again within 24 hours, either Nashville or Bloomington once out of Terre Haute, BUT that was 6 years ago.

Sent from lost in space.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Any of y'all tried the zello app?

Zello is a great app. What do you want to use it for?
I use it for gaming to talk to teammate's during a op. Works great but like a cb if the users aren't very familiar with it, all they do is end up stepping on other users.

Status
Not open for further replies.