It's Called Self Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Rittenhouse did say he wanted to move someplace else and lay low for a while. He named a city in Florida that he's always wanted to live in, but I can't remember it. But I don't know if he'll go there now.
He will fit right in here in Florida....

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
What I have learned in all this is to never try to take a weapon from someone in riot conditions. Number 2, do not attend riots where weird people hang out....amen

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Why are you glad?
I know this is going to sound strange, but any gun that is used to take a life should be destroyed regardless of the situation.

Honestly if you were in his shoes could you ever carry that gun again?

muttly

Veteran Expediter
I know this is going to sound strange, but any gun that is used to take a life should be destroyed regardless of the situation.

Honestly if you were in his shoes could you ever carry that gun again?
It very well may have saved his life having that gun. He used 8 rounds to save himself from great bodily harm or worse. If he had a 5 or 6 cylinder revolver does he escape with his life?

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Unless I personally see him destroy it, I believe he is only lying trying to still make himself look like a good guy. Just like he continually lies about everything he does. He lied about being a certified emt and now he lies in the above mentioned article about taking online courses.

When are "you people" going to wake up and stop worshipping this guy like he's a hero?
He knows exactly what he's doing and why. He is following through on his ideological beliefs and we have all seen how that causes people to lie all day long every day because they feel that what they are doing is for the greater good and in their minds that justifies the lies.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
So it's ok for people to go set stuff on fire and do great bodily harm to people but it's not ok for people to defend themselves and others....hi your a Democrat.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
LoL! Where did I say it was ok to do that?
There ya go folks! Remember what I said about not being able to think properly because you and "your kind" are once again unable to live in a world that doesn't pit left against right or republican against democrat?
You just gave another prime example of exactly that!
How does wanting to be responsible for my actions automatically label me a democrat?
Please tell me in your one celled world how that makes sense?
Oh nevermind, i just answered my own question, LoL!

You continually show that you just can't think with any remote degree of logic or sensibility and anyone that doesn't agree with you is automatically labelled a democrat, LoL!

Reactions: Ragman

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
He willingly put himself in harms way, that point cannot be debated. Therefore he didn't deserve to escape with his life. He was extremely lucky, that's all!
Hey danthewolf00, please tell me why you would laugh at a post that is nothing but 100% the truth?
I said it before and I'll say it again and Turtle can ban me all he likes I couldn't care less. You have added absolutely nothing intelligent to this thread. All you can do is laugh at my posts but don't offer any facts of your own to refute what I have said, just like all the other threads that you've posted in.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You make my point for me on rittenhouse. He wouldn't have needed to be there if they didn't set fires and attack people.
You had 2 felons with hand guns
One with a skateboard and another who just tried to stomp rittenhouse....
Rittenhouse has family there they did not.
Your part of the problem because your focused on rittenhouse and not the 4 men who should not have been there in the first place.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
You make my point for me on rittenhouse. He wouldn't have needed to be there if they didn't set fires and attack people.
You had 2 felons with hand guns
One with a skateboard and another who just tried to stomp rittenhouse....
Rittenhouse has family there they did not.
Your part of the problem because your focused on rittenhouse and not the 4 men who should not have been there in the first place.
How does that even come close to making your point, LoL!
like I already said earlier, you have basically deputized a vigilante and you are using that as an excuse for him having the "right" or the "need" to be there even when he is not protecting his own property? OMFG! Why is that so lost on you people?

He had no legitimate reason to be there whether it's his right or not and he even had to lie about his intentions when interviewed!
How in any thinking persons mind can you make those excuses for his being there legitimate?

Last edited:

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Your not from America your from Canada so you don't understand our rights to protect our community from harm....we have the constitution and bill of rights that protect us from the government.....rittenhouse HAS family there as well as friends so he had more rights to be there than the 4 thugs did.....rittenhouse was not setting things on fire nor was he randomly shooting people. He shot to defend himself from people attacking him and others.
I get the fact that you don't like trump....that's ok because I don't like Biden. What I really hate is your disregard of the constitution and bill of rights.....which makes you look and sound like a foam at the mouth crazy liberal Democrat.
America is not a democracy we are a constitutional republic.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
"rittenhouse HAS family there"
What part of this do you not understand? The thugs did not have anyone living there and was there to burn the town down and do as much harm to others as they could.

• Haha
Reactions: RLENT
Status
Not open for further replies.