It's Called Self Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Here is a video with multiple angles from start to finish. Warning: some graphic language in it.

Reactions: Turtle

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
So he couldn't have a gun but the 2 blm or antifa thugs could have guns is what your saying roadeyes.......ok double standard there bud.

Reactions: muttly

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
still in denial as to the real reason he was on scene I see.

He had no reason to be there other than to be a vigilante that is obvious and you still make excuses for the loser.
Oh well, typical american hammerhead mentality.....

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
So he couldn't have a gun but the 2 blm or antifa thugs could have guns is what your saying roadeyes.......ok double standard there bud.

Wow! Just Wow! They are equally wrong but your mentality is that somehow 2 wrongs make a right, LOL!
I give up! Who can compete against a mentality like that? You are the epitomy of hammerhead american thinking!!!

Please tell me whay he should have been there? Can you answer that? And can you give me a reasonable answer that justifies why he was there other than to be confrontational? Can you answer plausibly and intelligently other than just saying it's his "right" to be there?

If his "right" is your only argument then you are absolutely laughable!
By that logic, it's also the right of the antifa/blm to be there then as well isn't it????

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Unfortunately yes, it is everyone's right to be somewhere, no matter how evil a group they represent.

Reactions: muttly

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
I think it's fair to say all 3 had guns and the bad guys lost that fight.....
You might not like rittenhouse but at least he protected others from harm by killing one thug and wounding another.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
There are a lot of moving parts involved with this situation, and it seems the discussion has drifted away from the point of the OP. No one seems to take into account that the BLM/Antifa rioters shouldn't have been there in the first place, and the Gov of WI let the riots and looting go on too long without calling in the National Guard to stop them by whatever means necessary. It stands to reason that after all the damage and destruction that has previously been done by these domestic terrorists with little to no resistance in Seattle and Portland, some sensible Americans would decide enough is enough and take matters into their own hands to protect their lives and property.

That being said, it's not surprising that a 17 year-old kid whose ability to make sensible judgements is still in the development stage would decide to get involved in the Kenosha mess. Granted, it was a stupid decision but keep in mind there may be some mental issues with him that factor in as well. Wanting to get in the middle of a domestic terror attack by armed thugs is evidence of that. However, he had a right to be there and speculating what he was thinking or what his motivations were is pointless and irrelevant.

So in doing so, he violated some gun laws and likely some other statutes as well but the idea of sending him away for the rest of his life for "Thought Crimes", 1st degree murder, etc is totally unjustified. Hopefully his attorneys will handle this well and put the Thought Police back in their bottle.

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
There are a lot of moving parts involved with this situation, and it seems the discussion has drifted away from the point of the OP. No one seems to take into account that the BLM/Antifa rioters shouldn't have been there in the first place, and the Gov of WI let the riots and looting go on too long without calling in the National Guard to stop them by whatever means necessary. It stands to reason that after all the damage and destruction that has previously been done by these domestic terrorists with little to no resistance in Seattle and Portland, some sensible Americans would decide enough is enough and take matters into their own hands to protect their lives and property.
Agreed, however it wasn't his property so if he had the right to be there then so does antifa/blm.
I agree on putting the thought police back in the bottle but lets cut the BS, he's a kid who doesn't live in the real world and he needs to be deprogrammed now before he causes more damage like you say but the gun nuts defend his "right" to be there without considering the consequences of his presence.

Nobody has been able to justify why anyone was there other than they mindlessly blab about it being someone's "right".
It's still not your "right" to be there with a gun regardless of what the carry laws may be in that state especially if one is not defending one's own property!

When most of the pro gun lobby only talks about people's "right" to bear arms, with that right comes great responsibility in knowing how and when to use it. That part quite conveniently never gets preached in the same way!

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
However, he had a right to be there and speculating what he was thinking or what his motivations were is pointless and irrelevant.
I disagree. I think it's pretty easy to connect the dots.
Let's look at it another way. Lets say it was the proud boys that were looting and rioting, do you think he would be there defending someone elses' property? Most likely he would be joining in the rioting. It was a racially/ideologically motivated act for him to go down there when he is not part of any law enforcement, nat guard or official militia and even if he was, unless he was called to duty then he still has no reason to be there yet people are afraid to call a spade a spade and instead are trying to justify it by saying it's his "right". That's what the authorities are trying to do is connect the dots as they are trying to link him to the proud boys so they could label it a hate crime.

Wev'e all seen the picture of him in his "FAF" t-shirt and the giddy look on his face like the proud boys were his hero's so don't tell me that we don't know what he was thinking, what his motivations were or who he was trying to impress.....

Last edited:
Reactions: RLENT and Ragman

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I think it's fair to say all 3 had guns and the bad guys lost that fight.....
You might not like rittenhouse but at least he protected others from harm by killing one thug and wounding another.
Wow! and you tell me I'm speculating, LoL!
You make it like he's a hero for stopping someone from any future crime they might have committed by shooting them, bwahahahaah!
Now who's being the thought police!?!?!?!?!
I think you, Rittenhouse, and Walter Mitty all better get a room together so you can tell each other fake war stories all night about how you saved the world, LoL!

I can't stay civil about this much longer so I'm just gonna bow out now but you sir are a real piece of work, and as Forest would say,
"that's all I have to say about that" !:tongueclosed:

Buh-bye!

Edit: In no way do I blame the kid, as weve all done stupid stuff and looked up to people when we were younger that we didn't see until we were older that they were undesireable companions. He's also young enough that you can keep him from turning out to be a capitol hill rioter when he grows up if he gets the right love however I think everyone needs to stop this "right" bs and see it for what it really is....

Over and Out!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragman

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
The fact that both.....both men were felons and should not have had guns is something that is getting lost here....THEY were out to do harm to others....
Yes rittenhouse is 17 yes he should have not been there BUT he stopped 2 thugs from doing farther harm to others.....kenosha burned that night like Minneapolis had done.....and people are tired of the thugs getting away with murder and destruction.

Reactions: Pilgrim

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
The fact that both.....both men were felons and should not have had guns is something that is getting lost here....THEY were out to do harm to others....
Yes rittenhouse is 17 yes he should have not been there BUT he stopped 2 thugs from doing farther harm to others.....kenosha burned that night like Minneapolis had done.....and people are tired of the thugs getting away with murder and destruction.
You are justifying vigilanteism when there is still rule of law (even though it may not have looked like it) and he's not law enforcement nor is he defending his own property. Nothing else needs to be said. He was there only to show his heros that he was on guard, just admit it.

Anyway, I'm done!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
There is a reason we have the constitution.....and a bill of rights.....most people from other countries don't understand why we have those 2 documents.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
You are justifying vigilanteism when there is still rule of law (even though it may not have looked like it) and he's not law enforcement nor is he defending his own property. Nothing else needs to be said. He was there only to show his heros that he was on guard, just admit it.

Anyway, I'm done!
When the police can't or won't do their jobs....then I guess I am a right wing nut.....I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Funny how you continue to talk about rights yet not once have you preached the responsibility part that goes along with having those rights....
Did rittenhouse shoot anyone else???? No he shot 2 thugs with guns...hes got better fire control than most cops.

Status
Not open for further replies.