It is Septemeber...where R U?

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now at J in Waddy, Ky. Last time I was here I got sicker than hell. I'll give them one more chance; if I get sick again, I'm calling the health department.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Getting ready to take the weekend off to visit my elderly aunt, she is 86. She is my moms sister and we are extremely close. Mom died 3 years ago and have a need to see aunt while i can.
Flushing, NY visiting my aunt. Sure is nice to see her. Talked and laughed all day. She went to sleep for the night,, so I had to check in to EO for my nightly fix.

Is everybody behaving? (LOS)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Flushing, NY visiting my aunt. Sure is nice to see her. Talked and laughed all day. She went to sleep for the night,, so I had to check in to EO for my nightly fix.

Is everybody behaving? (LOS)

I am HOME! Out to the range tomorrow for some work on some rifles, then Sat we take my Dad to see his brothers and sisters in PA.

Home MOn and the rest of the week is prep for the Festival at Pointe Mouillee on Sept 20/21

LOT'S of people I need to see next week

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am HOME! Out to the range tomorrow for some work on some rifles, then Sat we take my Dad to see his brothers and sisters in PA.

Home MOn and the rest of the week is prep for the Festival at Pointe Mouillee on Sept 20/21

LOT'S of people I need to see next week
Enjoy your time with your dad. We don't have them long it seams.

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
around the corner...Georgetown KY at Walmart....

Would be great to meet you in person, but for some reason I am tired as heck tonight. Is it just me, or are the first few days back out really tiring? I was home for two weeks; guess I got accustomed to sleeping in a house instead of a vehicle :eek:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Would be great to meet you in person, but for some reason I am tired as heck tonight. Is it just me, or are the first few days back out really tiring? I was home for two weeks; guess I got accustomed to sleeping in a house instead of a vehicle :eek:

you are not alone....first couple loads just wear me out.....exhausted

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moderate damage to my rotator cuff (left) keep in in a sling for at least a week yay I go back in service Sunday

Sent from my flying circus