It is Septemeber...where R U?

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just delivered to Toyota I'm coming right back I'll be in the back corner.

Sent from my flying circus

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Well I'm in a sprinter. Been sitting since 2pm yesterday. And I don't want stuck here for the weekend. No other drivers near me. And **** dispatch says they are looking but nothing yet

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Am I right? :)

9732d1409957375t-septemeber-where-r-u-1409957369255.jpg
Oh My!

images

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Spent the afternoon BSing with ntimevan! Good fellowship and always learning something new from my fellow drivers!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Spent the afternoon BSing with ntimevan! Good fellowship and always learning something new from my fellow drivers!

At least ...No hot dogs were split in half ....but there is always tomorrow....:p

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just had a recruiter tell me I need to take. 80 or even .75 to stay moving. Da hell? Says he keeps sprinters moving at .90 or less. Not sure about this...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Just had a recruiter tell me I need to take. 80 or even .75 to stay moving. Da hell? Says he keeps sprinters moving at .90 or less. Not sure about this...

That is because there are those out there who WILL run for those rates.

rymilburn

Active Expediter

Jose in his 89' Chevy pickup truck will take it for .40 cents a mile. That's why . I sat all day here in Peoria, IL and got offered a short run at .70 cents a mile. I think I'd be better off sitting in at home & waiting.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Just literally had the pee scared out of me. Apparently the back end of the van was parked on a sprinkler. And omg I about jumped out cause I thought the van was going to explode. Now time to go inside and pee then try to get some sleep.

Last edited: