It's a Team's Life It is not about how much income you gross; it is about how much you keep.

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
I know poor, rich people, and I know rich, poor people.
In pursuit of the mighty dollar, it is easy to get sidetracked and spend all of the income plus some. Loans and credit cards are convenient ways to spend before the money is earned. There are a plethora of reasons to overspend and fewer reasons to save money. It is challenging to out work overspending.

READ MORE...

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you drive a truck big enough to pay fuel tax you can keep hundreds or maybe even thousands of dollars more in your pocket, or you can give it away every quarter with fuel tax filing, depending on whether you learn how fuel tax works and how to buy your fuel to optimize your fuel tax credits. It can easily be an extra $20 bill every time you buy fuel. Times how many fuel purchases per month?

Reactions: Turtle

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, and I've probably forgotten half of what I ever knew, but the article is here somewhere. Anyone reading it now should take the actual numbers with a grain of salt. I believe some were updated and others were not, and many are so old they are out of date, so they may not all be kosher. The system and the reasons are all correct though and plugging in all the correct numbers from today will give the correct arithmetic.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No, I know it's the same, just the numbers are out of date. It works. My quarterly IFTA bill for $4.63 proved it to me.