It’s 2018. Come on In

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
1 load down next is pickup at 11pm 20lbs under my max and it’s a shipper I’ve had issues with every time for a decade...yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7f26627e503d8e7015d50030b4f72e7f.gif

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ntimevan you were correct! Easy Peasy back out. A little more challenging than last night. No direct route, just need to avoid Bambi. Although, night driving in farm country can be dangerous to.
View attachment 16765

Sent from my XT1710-02 using EO Forums mobile app
Hey , the Info is Free ... glad to help ... it wasn' t painful to ask ..was it ..

another day .. another bowl of Popcorn

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
.....and it’s a shipper I’ve had issues with every time for a decade...yay
Why keep accepting the load if thats the case?
Exactly! I did 4 loads in December for the same customer. Load paid out at 252 miles but actual mileage was 271. No biggie, but on a short load. Also the weights on the offer were never right and the times were always off. After the first load I asked and received $100 bonus. After delivering I either got a load close to the shipper or a paid relocate. It worked for me since the shippers was 20 miles from my home.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Haha well unfortunately the shipper in question I never remember the name of until I arrive ! I’m here waiting till 2300 but I promise if ANYTHING is slightly amiss I will close the doors and move on I also made a note in maps ! Perhaps next time I can be aware!

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As figured here I sit ... 2 more units show up... all for the same load, we have ourselves a showdown update to come . Positive note I’m already sitting in the loading area and have assumed the I hate everyone stare

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You do know we are in the customer service business it is not our job to like every customer they pay we say thank you it’s just business not personal
Sorry..... wrong-o!

Many times its personal.
You think?
When business is slow and the guys start asking where all the loads are and some drivers alienated the customers and they don’t call anymore
Do you tell grumpy customers at Speedway not to come back

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You do know we are in the customer service business it is not our job to like every customer they pay we say thank you it’s just business not personal

Indeed! I take pride in myself my equipment and my carrier as grumpy as I may come across I’m always a professional! Doors are open and one of my “guests” left the other is taking the other half of this load at 0300!