Isuzu NPR cargo light?

Freeman Lui

New Recruit
Researching
I had rented an Isuzu NPR to move my office, the truck only had 26xx miles on it, it was brand new, my friend had noticed the cargo light wasn't installed and just stuck to the side bars inside the cargo area, the lady who checked it out for us saw it at the time, and just told my friend to close the cargo door for her. I figured shesprov knew, after we drove off, my friend said to me that he had a feeling that they will try to blame me for that. When i returned it Enterprise, the lady who checked it in for me was also the person who checked it out for me. She looked at the cargo and was like what the hell. She then took me outside saying that i broke the light, but it doesn't matter anyways, it had insurance. I was like wtf. She just gave me that :censoredsign: look like I purposely broke the light. I told her that it was there, and she was like what about the wire hanging down from the roof about the gate. Anyways, my question is, is it possible that the light was never mounted since the truck had less than 2700 miles on it. Cause looking at the light, it did not look like it was ever mounted

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Very possible that it was never mounted, it was mounted poorly, or the previous renter knocked it down.
As long as it isn’t charged back to you, chalk it up as a life lesson. ANY thing you think can result in a chargeback must be noted and initialed on pickup Inspection.

Reactions: guido4475