Is it CEVA worth to work with them?

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When I spoke with the owner of the company that I'm leased now about getting another vehicle, she said it's ok. Now, after I got a second vehicle, she just refuses to take it. Unfortunately, I got also a driver that I cannot put him to work. Not even with CEVA. They say I must start working with them, then eventually they'll take and a second truck. Just wondering if it's worth waiting that long for a company that I know so little.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks for your replies, but I guess y'all misunderstood my question... I talked to them already, I was trying to put one of my drivers with them, but they want ME to start first, then eventually will take a second truck... and my question was actually directed to those who work or worked with them, to know if it's worth it to do the move.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
A member here does work with them pm geo hes been with them 11 years now. Btw who did you talk to? I HAVE DAVE HASSON's number and hes mia as far as i care.

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A member here does work with them pm geo hes been with them 11 years now. Btw who did you talk to? I HAVE DAVE HASSON's number and hes mia as far as i care.

I applied online, then they called me. I don't remember her name, but she was a nice lady.

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
I talked to the recruiting lady a little over a year ago, before I signed on where I'm at now. She was in the Columbus Oh area and told me at that time they only wanted people who live somewhere between Chicago and the Detroit areas.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
it you want to work at ceva it takes a while to get on with some it has taken up to 4 to 6 month to get on with
you just have to be a pest and keep on with it
i was quick took only 2 weeks they need a truck to cover a contract put truck on monday and was off to jfk 3 times a week for 6 weeks in my western star
than started in sprinter for 10 years
we have great leadership here in richmond but don't about other stations

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
And called the 888 number and finally got a correct recruiter number! They are fedexing the paperwork to me and said to call if i dont have it by 11am tomarrow.