Internet Email Scams

mirangerman

Expert Expediter
>HOW DO YOU BLOCK THEM,WHEN THEY USE A DIFFERENT SENDER AND
>SUBJECT EVERY TIME...(yes I am shouting)

YOU REALLY CAN'T FOR SOME. A LOT OF THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT THEY USED ARE STOLEN AND GOTTEN BY SCRAPPING THEM OFF OF UNSECURED SITES. (yes I yelled the reply, now my ears hurt)

Ya forgot one, Sparky! (lol) - There are also idiots who sell/buy addresses also!

-charles

Falligator

Expert Expediter
I have been trying to sell my Acer Laptop for the last two weeks on Craig's list now. The only replies I get have been people wanting me to ship my laptop to Nigeria. I posted a thread about this recently you should check this out. The one scammer even had a look-alike FedEx Money gram site. I contacted FedEx and the fellow that I talked to said this is borderline FBI investigational material since they are using the FedEx logo to scam consumers....check out the site. It really looks legit. but it's not.:mad: I'm still trying to sell my laptop by the way pm me if u are looking. I tried to list it on the Classifies here at EO and I can't seem to log into them to post the ad.http://www.expeditersonline.com/forum/loading-dock/35979-beware-lots-craigslist-scammers.html