Interesting E-Mail

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Did anyone else read that email on the new BR units? Interesting idea. I thought they already had one, seen what I thought was one about 2 years ago. I like the attitude at FedEx. Don't sit back and wait for new business or sit on your old business. New ideas, love it!!! Layoutshooter

ATeam

Retired Expediter
Yes, Diane and I received it, but given its contents and the confidentiality provisions of our contract, I'm not sure it is appropriate to discuss in an open forum. Contractors wishing to know more can contact their contractor coordinators. Reference the White Glove Service Manager's e-mail message of August 26.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry, I did not think it was confidential. I thought it was just a mass emailing to everyone. I did not mean to mess up if I did. I can't pass it on I blew it away after I read it. Layoutshooter

spudhead911

Seasoned Expediter
Yes, Diane and I received it, but given its contents and the confidentiality provisions of our contract, I'm not sure it is appropriate to discuss in an open forum. Contractors wishing to know more can contact their contractor coordinators. Reference the White Glove Service Manager's e-mail message of August 26.

The mailing went out to everyone with an e mail address who is contracted with FECC, I don't think everyone in the FECC fleet would stay mun about it, but I could be wrong. I don't think that if it was meant to be kept they would have published it the way they did.