Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My cell phone can out skip your radio

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

Brisco

Expert Expediter
To all:

Yes I take my CB's seriously

Still living in the 70's......Huh....... :)

No Worries.....I have a Cousin still living in the 70's too. Believes Smokey and The Bandit should be aired on TV every weekend. Hadn't seen him in a while.......Last I knew he was ringing the Doorbell at an Aunts house last Thanksgiving and she was calling us to ask if she should answer the door or not. We simply told her that that would be her choice.....but if she did.....to also say that the rest of us were at our Florida Condo for the Weekend. :)

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
Still living in the 70's......Huh....... :)

No Worries.....I have a Cousin still living in the 70's too. Believes Smokey and The Bandit should be aired on TV every weekend. Hadn't seen him in a while.......Last I knew he was ringing the Doorbell at an Aunts house last Thanksgiving and she was calling us to ask if she should answer the door or not. We simply told her that that would be her choice.....but if she did.....to also say that the rest of us were at our Florida Condo for the Weekend. :)

Brisco,
I choose not to answer your post in depth

My radios represent the 2000- now era

Joe
Ps -your still a quality drive away reject (as am I) LOL

Sent from my LG-VS700 using EO Forums

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
Not arrogant you just seem to be a know it all and have smart *** remarks.

Your the one that came with the smart remark. That's all I am going to say because I don't need Dale and Lawrence at me for picking fights. With users that decide to take a simple comment and use it the wrong way

As for being a smart *** , I' ve been expiditing since the 1990's. So I think I do know a little bit more than you do about this industry

Joe

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
No offense to Little Joe ( I don't know him).
Am I the only guy that thinks , In general, the bigger the radio the less the guy has to say ?

Its called "run what ya brung" zorry
And I bring the big radios for fun
Joe

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Brisco,
I choose not to answer your post in depth

My radios represent the 2000- now era

Joe
Ps -your still a quality drive away reject (as am I) LOL

Quality Reject???

"You're" Thinking of RV Hauler.....Not Me....He was the one that Bisshed and Moaned when Quality turned him down after 5 years running for Classic.

I made GOOD Money running for Quality YEARS Back......Trish and I are still Friends today.

Guess you weren't Quality QUALITY either..................;)

And you KNOW I'm hassling Ya.....Right!! We've been around tooo MANY boards together over the years to let your '70's Obsession get between us. :p

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Your the one that came with the smart remark. That's all I am going to say because I don't need Dale and Lawrence at me for picking fights. With users that decide to take a simple comment and use it the wrong way

As for being a smart *** , I' ve been expiditing since the 1990's. So I think I do know a little bit more than you do about this industry

Joe

Never said I knew more about the expedite industry. I don't expedite any more because I make more flatbedding with a t/t. This was about cb radios not who has been in the industry longer.

Fwiw I got a cobra with a Wilson 5000 that puts out just fine. I don't need a $400 radio when I can make my 29 do the same thing.

littlejoe

Veteran Expediter
Quality Reject???

"You're" Thinking of RV Hauler.....Not Me....He was the one that Bisshed and Moaned when Quality turned him down after 5 years running for Classic.

I made GOOD Money running for Quality YEARS Back......Trish and I are still Friends today.

Guess you weren't Quality QUALITY either..................;)

And you KNOW I'm hassling Ya.....Right!! We've been around tooo MANY boards together over the years to let your '70's Obsession get between us. :p

True brisco true .....but calling trish a friend? Your choice tho ...Lol