Info/Opinions about Taylor Made Express

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Avoid this company, they ripped me off in 2010, they still owe me over $700. They didn't pay on time or in full. They were called action express at the time. They don't care about their reputation, they are bottom feeders in every aspect! Greg Sulphus used to be the head guy.

Last edited:

wesaypop

Rookie Expediter
Avoid this company, they ripped me off in 2010, they still owe me over $700. They didn't pay on time or in full. They were called action express at the time. They don't care about their reputation, they are bottom feeders in every aspect! Greg Sulphus used to be the head guy.

Thank you for sharing that info. I'm really sorry that happened to you. I'm in a situation now where I'm owed money for work performed.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
It just don't make alto of since. Taylor made was around a long time before 2010 why would they go from Taylor made. Prior to 2010 then go to action express then back to taylor? You sure you want just doped by a guy named Greg. Who claimed to be part of taylor made? You got the mc number of the company you drove for?

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
There's always two sides to every story. I would encourage these parties to work out some sort of resolution. Taylor Made has been around for many years. Overall - they've been a company with a good reputation.

wesaypop

Rookie Expediter
Well after all my research, they seem like a pretty solid company. Low paying, but solid. But I had to turn down the offer because I recently got hired on with the rail road as a conductor. So looks like my truck driving days are over, although I would still like to own a fleet with my brother. I'll see how it goes.