info on expedite solutions

chopper63

Seasoned Expediter
hey eceryone. i'm new here,yes another newbie. i been reading this forum for the last six months, give or takes a few days. the reasson i writing this is the wife and i are thinkung about coming on board the expedite train. all the info you all have is great and i would like to know if anyone has info on expedite solutions up in anderson indiana. the reason i ask is they claim that the train you for every aspect of the industry for the 1st year then they offer you your own truck to lease or buy. they say the trucks are class 8. thanks in advance for all you input

bcordell70

Expert Expediter
I also looked into this company a while back. I also know there is a lot of bad and good responses from this company. However, if you decide to go with this company I believe you should really read the contract and fully understand what your getting into. I am not saying this is a good company or bad but a contract is a contract and make sure you understand what your getting into.

teamjdw

Expert Expediter
Do they still require u to rent one of there lap tops even if own your own?Do they still make you hire there financial advisor?Are there trainers still not licensed?Do they still charge an arm and a leg to get a B license?You will be come there best source of income!Do a google search do your home work!

mjolnir131

Veteran Expediter
Do they still require u to rent one of there lap tops even if own your own?Do they still make you hire there financial advisor?Are there trainers still not licensed?Do they still charge an arm and a leg to get a B license?You will be come there best source of income!Do a google search do your home work!

no they never did as far as i can tell, most read(99.99%) of the stuff on the ripoff web page is from people who don't read there contract. this has already been explained to you for to do.

guido4475

Not a Member
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought they had alot of their trucks repo'd. There are alot of them for sale cheap at alot of Freightliner dealers.And these trucks are'nt that old, either.Best for you and your wife to go to Expeditor Services.I have happy freinds there.

youngsamuel

Seasoned Expediter
I don't know anything about the company in question, but if I could advise anything don't lease from anyone or even for yourself. I would save money and buy a truck. It can be done and you are not locked into anything. Just start low, run wise, and work your way up. Just my opinion.

MISSBUDDY

Seasoned Expediter
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought they had alot of their trucks repo'd. There are alot of them for sale cheap at alot of Freightliner dealers.And these trucks are'nt that old, either.Best for you and your wife to go to Expeditor Services.I have happy freinds there.

My Husband and I are starting with Expeditor Services in Dec, We have heard alot of good about them, Wish us luck....We have been wanting to do this for along time.......:)