info on DMW expedite

sullivandave

Seasoned Expediter
i am looking for info on DMW EXPEDITE.I run 4 cargo vans out of the boston area.Iam going to lease two to a co,I never see them in the lanes we run (Boston,chicago,NY) Anybody else see them. thax dave.

SHARP327

Veteran Expediter
We were under contract with DMW there in Nashville and I must say that they are a bunch of real nice folks.

But being nice won't pay the bills!, another driver once said he felt the dispatchers were placing bets on how long they thought you'd sit after making a drop before heading back to Nashville for another load.

Also they have their own trucks which you have to compete with and it only makes sence that the company truck and company drivers got loaded 1st.

If you put a couple of trucks on with them then I'd suggest you tried to keep them running local stuff but things may have changed by now and all I've said could've became hog wash!

Good Luck!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
i am looking for info on DMW EXPEDITE.I run 4 cargo vans out of the boston area.Iam going to lease two to a co,I never see them in the lanes we run (Boston,chicago,NY) Anybody else see them. thax dave.

Dont know anything about them. But the best person to ask is Terry. His screen name on EO is Terryandrene. Terry is the pro on here about cargo vans and has been in the business a long time. I hope he can help you.

D Team Brothers

Expert Expediter
As you know I am investigating putting van units on in the Boston area also. So far I would suggest if you have your own auth. contact UPS because they are looking for companies in the Boston area.

volunteer 1

Expert Expediter
I was leased onto DMW for about 3 years with a Cargo Van. There was not many return loads, but despite that I still made good money, more than I have since with the big boys. Good luck whereever you go. Don