Info for husband/wife team st

JENNANDDUSTY

Seasoned Expediter
Driver
Hi...we are a husband/wife st team with experience. We drove for an expedite company before and left because not enough miles and the truck we drove was in rough shape and had some issues. Our question is, we want to come back to drive and would like some info on any experience with Panther and Load1 in particular. We want to stay out pretty much 100% of the time, as we don't have a home to get to. We hear about husband/wife teams making real good money, but we did not and it wasn't for lack of us trying. Any info?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You may want to find a team that drives for the company you lease on to that will help guide you to make sure the problem isn't you. I would suggest talking to Bruno on here since he owns Mayfield Express and they have trucks on at Panther and Load 1 so he should be able to give you the good and bad with both plus the possibility of an open truck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
We have trucks at both places but no current openings. I think I may have talked to you six months ago, but probably didn't have a opening then either. Would be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to shoot a PM.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
We have trucks at both places but no current openings. I think I may have talked to you six months ago, but probably didn't have a opening then either. Would be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to shoot a PM.

I didn't realize you had trucks at both places otherwise I would have suggested you too. How long have you had them at Load 1?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EO Forums mobile app

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
we are a husband & wife team at Load One and would be willing to speak with you. We also are in the process of building a fleet at Load One and could possibly have an opening. feel free to shoot us a PM and we will get in touch.