In Persuit Of The PERFECT Van Bed Set Up

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
YES....... all are very run down, even up here in Canada and I haven't seen any new stores built in the last 5 years

Acquisitions

Active Expediter
Recruiter
Well I go for my local Pizza place and order 2 pounds of wings with my large Poutine with some diced raw onions on top

Reactions: Solar

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
The only reason, now, that I would want a bed frame, is for a permanent place for an extra battery. Otherwise, I’m pretty relaxed with the bed on the floor.

Pro3500

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I agree with Turtle sleeping sitting up for even one day is not an option for me Lol. Maybe the age thing. Slept over the wheel in a big truck many many times. Slept over the dog house in a day cab cabover corn binder. 40 years ago. now I have fitted sheets and pillows and blankets and I sleep like a baby.

Attachments

• 786DDBE1-58C7-4C54-AB1A-0552F6D4C5D0.jpeg
    786DDBE1-58C7-4C54-AB1A-0552F6D4C5D0.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 03AA316D-7513-4C8C-8B05-DCA4F49F2ED3.jpeg
    03AA316D-7513-4C8C-8B05-DCA4F49F2ED3.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 39

Solar

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol, well I’ve upgraded to adding a 750w power inverter. I also have a electric sleeping pad that I put on my full sized bed. It shows 130w, but I believe that’s at full blast. I keep it on it’s lowest settings. So instead of getting the cold from the floor I get warmth from the mat.

Meanwhile, looks like you guys got small apartments, lol.

guido4475

Not a Member
Simple Base Bi-fold Assembly

Mine weighs about 32#. Mine is also the old style, (without the wingnut setup). Mine was 119.00 7 years ago. 75" long, the size of a twin mattress. 4 inces can be cut off of each end without damage and lessening strength. A 8" thick memory foam completes this orgasmic sleeping setup. This fits behind my seats, sidewall to sidewall, on 2 skid loads, or along the sidewall for a 1 skid load on the back end. 3 skid loads I lose the bed altogether .

Reactions: RoadTime