I'm Back!!

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
I'm back in my offical capacity now.Daughter is doing great, and we just returned from a over due vacation in Florida!! I have a new recruiting manager. His name is Mike Neely and can be contacted at 586-746-1345. If there is some catch up I need to do with some of you please send me a email. Thanks for all the prayers and messages you all of sent over the past few weeks!! Let's get back to business!! Thanks again!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Welcome back!! You sound like you just ready to go!! Have at it!! Good luck and glad things are looking up.

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
John glad your daughter is better.I"ll PM you later.glad all prayers were answered for ya"ll.How old is she?

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Good to see you back and rolling...with your spirits high!

Did you get some sun after dealing with the long winter of darkness...lol.

Do you have pictures of the vacation?

We drove through Little Rock Arkansas last night with the Tornado Warning sirens going on and the golf ball hail storm, my wife was like a cat hit the roof hanging....eeekkk

Oh by the way, the Love's Truck Stop on i-40 Choctaw no longer exist.

360-Degree View Of Oklahoma Tornado Damage - NewsOn6.com - Tulsa, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports - KOTV.com |

:)

I don't think he has been gone that long, that Love's was destroyed in May of 2010.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Again, I cannot believe you are correcting me and this is beginning to be an unfriendly environment because of people like you!

Not sure if you are being sarcastic, I hope so but sometimes sarcasm doesn't translate well online.

golfournut

Veteran Expediter
Wow, I am sorry that I was only trying to be nice to someone online and you have to correct me on this! Who asked you to be specific in his activities and are you my teacher to be exact???

As for the Tornado hitting that truck stop...I was wrong stating this time of the current Tornado. During the moment, I was looking for this past truck stop for shelter (out of memory as it was a past stop that I have not beenover a year). But it was there (just rebuilt to my understanding); however, listening to the CB and watching others try to find the exit closed off due to storm related issues; trees down, power lines, etc.

Again, I cannot believe you are correcting me and this is beginning to be an unfriendly environment because of people like you!

Nothing wrong with pointing out an out dated article. Might save some unsuspecting soul some trouble that read your post. Nothing unfriendly about it. Maybe just watching your back.

Your best bet, hire a vet! Please.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Hey John. Glad you're back and things are well. Sorry it didn't work for us to get together when you were in Florida.