Expedite Expo If you've never been to Expedite Expo....

bigdogg

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have only been out on the road for four months, so this will be my first year going to the Expo. Already signed up and hope to meet a lot of you there if you are going, just more to learn and see,

Reactions: Lawrence

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
The Lexington location will be great for the show and after show activities. Lots of stuff in the Triangle.

Reactions: Lawrence

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
And we can cook out just like before! My plan this year will be to pack my camping stove and some food and just take care of my self and help where i can.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I was hoping the new venue might be Cobo Hall - will give Lexington a shot though

Cobo? Really with the cost of the Union hands and teamsters they'd have to triple the admission and space rentals!
Nothing against unions, but you need to be gm, ford or any other deep pocket company to use that hall, McCormick might be worse in Chicago

Reactions: Turtle

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I just getting over my last experience at McCormick place, thanks for bringing it up again, will fume over it some more....

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Nope. It's on site. Right there. The ONLY truck show in America to have FREE truck parking right there at the venue for 2016....and beyond.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Oh is it in the new lot they built recent? I apparently need to get over by rupp because I've forgotten what it looks like lol

Edit: I just looked at on my phone and it's the place over by sound bar and the lextran terminal gotcha. FYI sound bar is fairly popular dance club but it's also a gay bar/club if that matters to anyone

Last edited:

sflint

Active Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
This will be our company's fourth year attending and second year as an exhibitor. We have learned some very valuable nuggets of information from everyone from presenters up to drivers and fleet owners.

We look forward to learning yet again and experiencing the NEW venue.

Reactions: Turtle

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
This will be our company's fourth year attending and second year as an exhibitor. We have learned some very valuable nuggets of information from everyone from presenters up to drivers and fleet owners.

We look forward to learning yet again and experiencing the NEW venue.

Scott, Thanks for participating at Expedite Expo! Square One has been a solid addition to our line-up of top companies at the Expo! See you in 2016!

Reactions: sflint