I wish a good evening to all of you good folks!

darcychubbs

Active Expediter
Hi there, my name is Darcy and I wanted to take the opportunity to say hello to all of the good folks on this site, I hope to eventually call many of you my friends.

I am 30 years and I'm from down east coast way of Canada (to be honest, I come from the Quebec side of the Labrador border-the Newfie part of Quebec :)

Despite having graduated from a 615 hour trucking course from a credible trucking school where I received my class 1 and air brakes, I'm still little more than a greenhorn newbie.

I'm sure I will tax your patience at some point in the fairly near future as I have many, many questions, but if you would be so kind as to bear with me and share your knowledge with me or link me to old posts which will answer my questions I will be in debt to you to no end!

If I can't pay you back for your help, I will certainly go above and beyond to pay it forward as best I can somewhere down the road!

Thanks folks, thank you for allowing me to become a part of your community!

Darcy

paullud

Veteran Expediter
A Newfie, don't forget to tip your waitress down here. :) Hopefully you guys start thawing out soon.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
If your a Newfi I must be an Oldfi.I guess I don't get around as much as I thought,I never heard that term before.Welcome to the Club! Who might you be running for?