I own a 26 foot truck under cdl(25500)...

hernandez212

Active Expediter
I own a 26 foot truck under cdl(25500).
I live in the NYC/CT/NJ/PA area. I looking for a company that will keep me busy.. Do anyone know a good company...

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Hernandez:

Just a helpful suggestion - add a little more detail to your post - "I have a 26 foot straight truck with a sleeper. I am looking to go out on the road for two weeks at a time. My load capacity is 10,000 pounds. I have three years driving experience with a major Expediter....." You get the idea.

Hope this helps in your endeavor. Good luck.

Thanks,

HotFr8Recruiter

Camper

Not a Member
Hernandez:

Just a helpful suggestion - add a little more detail to your post - "I have a 26 foot straight truck with a sleeper. I am looking to go out on the road for two weeks at a time. My load capacity is 10,000 pounds. I have three years driving experience with a major Expediter....." You get the idea.

Hope this helps in your endeavor. Good luck.

Thanks,

HotFr8Recruiter

Another piece of the puzzle is whether you have a CDL. If not, you're going to be limited to local delivery/courier work.

fastrod

Expert Expediter
Another piece of the puzzle is whether you have a CDL. If not, you're going to be limited to local delivery/courier work.

The truck is under cdl (25,500) so why would you be limited to local delivery/courier work?

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Check with the carriers you are interested in on the need for CDL or not.

Active Expediter
Hi, We are a distribution company and we are looking for a trucker with a truck to do local deliveries for us. Do you want to come for an interview?
Lori - 917-202-6201
[email protected]