I need a new seat

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Ive been getting tingly legs and my rear end is getting sore from the factory air ride in my M2...anybody got suggestions on a good WIDE seat...what are you using, Ive looked at Seats Inc, Suburban Seating and Freightliner, whose had good experience with what....thanks for your suggestions.....

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
We got ours from Superior Seating. Very happy with them.

Sent from my EVO using EO Forums mobile app

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Flex steel seating over stuffed leather rv seats wide bodies for well I. I have them in my entertainer coach

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You may also have to consider 'low rider' seats. We have a 2006 M2 and due to the shape of the floor and the seat adapters it required them.

I can't give you much help on seats. We replaced ours with Bostrom seats. They have been so so.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm sure anything you choose will be better than what it came with. What a POS!! I put in a Sears Seating Elite and it's far, far better than the factory seat.

blackpup

Veteran Expediter
I'm sure anything you choose will be better than what it came with. What a POS!! I put in a Sears Seating Elite and it's far, far better than the factory seat.

Looks like a real nice quality seat ?
Elite 80 Series

i wonder how many OTR drivers realize the importance of a good quality seat.

jimmy

Last edited:

gunnerwife

Rookie Expediter
We have the elite seats and LOVE them! Legs and back don't hurt after hours of driving. We have had ours for almost two years and they have held up very well.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When I upgrated the seat on the Harley I took the factory seat and mounted it in the truck to get that bike riding feel as I"m going down the road i'm now looking for A way to replace the steering wheel with apehanger handlebars and take the stock muffler off and put A set of Vance & Hines on instead. I'm pulling the windshield out now and will wear eye protection and helmet. Why? Because I was born to ride!:cool: