I have talked with some, would like to talk to....

buddy

Seasoned Expediter
I have had the Pleasure in chating with a couple of you on the phone and those conversations have been informative. However I sure would like the oppertunity to talk with a few others. The more input the better.

Please send me a PM and we can exchange phone numbers.

Thanks

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Buddy: you don't need to mention whom you drive for [if not strictly on your own authority], but it would help to know what size vehicle you're in - it makes a difference in the issues faced out here.
And I agree, having a network of phone friends is invaluable!

T

Thepeacedog

Buddy: you don't need to mention whom you drive for [if not strictly on your own authority], but it would help to know what size vehicle you're in - it makes a difference in the issues faced out here.
And I agree, having a network of phone friends is invaluable!

Wow, sounds like AA!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Now that you mention it, the last time I felt like having an adult beverage, I decided it wasn't worth the risk of losing a load offer due to being out of service, sigh.
At least we don't have to go to the meetings. :rolleyes:

buddy

Seasoned Expediter
The thing is WE have not signed on yet with anyone. We would be a H/W team and go into a str truck.

So what I'm asking is for you all to pm me with your phone number as to where we can talk about the industry and get some more info.
Yes we have read numerous posts/ threads on here its just that personal phone is better in some cases.

Hope you will respond!