i have a new puppy

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
i just wanted to let you all know that i finally got to go and pick up my new co-polit Her name is Angel she is a 7 month old chiuachiwa puppy tan and white . ive tried to put here picture up here but there seems to be a problem with m computer so illl try layer

god bless and keep rolling

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Congrats.

Is she a Short hair or Long Hair?

Don't forget to get it chipped.

And keep it away from Taco Bell, since the failure of their last dog promotion, they served the dogs.

I wish I could take my dogs on the road but....

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
i chipped her sunday with 2 diffrent chips got her rabies shots now she is playing while im trying to type

Looney2

Seasoned Expediter
Iam sure one of the chips is a ownership chip like I have in my dogs if they get lost and make it to the pound. Whats the second chip for??? I have 3 beagles and a 105 pound bluetick coonhound that would love to go for an expedite ride..LOL. Concidered taking the bluetick for security purposes but the quarters are to confined for me and the dog to sleep...congrats on the new doggie..

/:)

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
some pound only have one type of reader snd there are two types it is just to make it sure that they are ab;e to read one or the other chips

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Anyone got a Pug? Mine is three and I am terrified to bring her with me all though she begs and begs. While sitting she would be great but while running she is wound so tight even her tail won't relax!

Good dog, great nope she is addorable and she knows it, she is also demanding my other one (15 years) was a whole lot more tame.

The other problem good bad or what ever, she is a chic and kid magnet. If you like dogs she's got your #.

What would I be in store for other than a daily vacuum of the truck?

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
the more i look at her she has begale and chichua and hyper a hell untill that truck starts moveing then she is fast asleep in her bed on the frount floor board but she loves to suggnle i dont know how much my old man will like that when he comes out