I don´t care.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
RE: Your belive this bunk?

Vernon, you hit the nail on the head. Although I'll remind you that we've had an "excuse" to go to war almost every time: the Maine in the Spanish American War, the Luisitania in WWI, Pearl Harbor (which Roosevelt knew about beforehand), the Gulf of Tonkin in Vietnam. The UN knew there were WMDs in Iraq, because they resently found the storage areas which weren't evacuated that long before the war. So, they were there, but Saddam had time to dispose of the evidence... my guess, to Syria.

Panzer... why do you call everyone who disagrees with the media, or thinks the government is covering things up, conspiracy theorists? While some make money off of this stuff, some just don't buy into alot of crap that's dished out. I'm no activist, but I have my own mind. And if I don't believe about the moon landing, what's it hurting anyone?

The fact that I CAN post this stuff, or read materials on this, has nothing to do with the government GIVING me the right to do so. Don't think the government is all righteous by giving me those freedoms. The government can only take away what God has given. Just remember... history is written by the victors. And it's their point of view that's printed.

hdl

Expert Expediter

>After typing my forth page, I realized if was a futile
>effort. Nothing I could post is going to change your mind.
>And in all fairness, nothing you could post will change my
>mind either... I suppose I am a bit of a fanatic when it
>comes to debunking. So, gonna let this subject drop.

There are two kinds of "debunkers":1)The first, and largest group, are made up of ignorant people. These folks, for the most part, are really no different from the citizens of 1930's Germany. They just want the trains to run on time and give no thought at all to anything their leaders say except for that which they want to hear. They make no effort to see if the fine language of the law matches the words of their leaders. These people simply go about their daily lives and refuse to believe that evil exists in THEIR government. To these people evil exists only in the context of rapes, robberies, and murders of their fellow citizens by STREET criminals. They either can't comprehend, or they ignore that these same types of people exist in government. They will move from their neighborhood when a neighbor is murdered, but yawn when high level officials talk of population control. Generally these people just repeat what others have designed for them to repeat and easily fall for a long line of government "mistakes" as just that, mistakes.

These are the kind of people that would actually believe Bush would put someone on the Supreme Court that really supported original intent.

Then there are the dangerous debunkers. Actually these people don't debunk anything. They just serve as psychological warfare agents whose job it is to attack those who are telling the truth and at the same time control the flow of information to the public in such a fashion as to make for slow and incremental change on their time table without creating an armed rebellion. These people creat the red herrings that they themselves then attack. The very same people that will ask where you got your tin foil hat will then go about implementing what they have just attacked you for. Some 25 years after the the "tin foil hat" crowd talked of implanted computer chips, now Tommy Thompson (former Health and Human Services) goes around the country advocating just such a thing - AFTER the media has had time to put the issue to the public and how good it could be. YEP !! You can go through the grocery checkout counter by just passing your hand over a scanner and if your child is lost they can be found easily.

"Children always have a prominent role to play in the iconography that dictators create for themselves, just as education in the literal as well as the wider sense of the term figures high on their list of pre-occupations"
OCCUPATION - The Ordeal of France 1940-1945 by Ian Ousby

Unfortunately for the dangerous debunker types their act has grown old and the Internet has served as a wonderful tool to help destroy them. They have recognized this and have acted upon it.

Google.com has come to their aid. In 1992 George H.W. Bush was instrumental in getting the communistic anti-private property Agenda 21 through at the Rio conference. Since that time both Republicans and Democrats have served to implement this communistic program on a worldwide basis. Most Americans don't have a clue as to what Agenda 21 is. That is because the media won't tell you it's a UN worldwide program. Americans know it through different names though because the Agenda 21 program incouraged those tasked with implementing it to use different names that fit their local. In most parts of the USA it's known as sustainable building, sustainable environment, or sustainable whatever.

In the past when you typed in "Agenda 21" into the google search engine you would get thousands of hits attacking Agenda 21 for its communistic anti-private property agenda in the USA and around the world.

NOT ANY MORE. Google.com has gone to bat for the United Nations and our nation's internal enemies by blocking out all those sites. Just this morning I went to google to verify this. I went through 65 pages and still had not found a site attacking Agenda 21. This is 180 degress off from my prior searches for "Agenda 21" on Google.

Google's claim that they don't manipluate searches is no longer a true statement.

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member

HDL after reading through this topic and your posts can you answer me one question.

How do you manage to sleep at night???

hdl

Expert Expediter

(snip)
>Hdl, I was a Republican and very supportive of Bush. The
>Republicans liked to talk the talk when they weren't in
>power. Now, I've never seen as much taxes (income tax rate
>means nothing), pork, and regulation than since Bush got in.
>Big business runs the country, while small businesses (o/os)
>pay the bills. I feel an independant revolution coming on.
>If not, the Carribean is looking better each day.

The Republican party is a sick joke. Unfortunately our Soviet-like internationalist media in this nation helps to cover their butts with their constituents by letting them give the same old party line while covering up their true deeds.

Since these people are 100% internationalists and don't plan on any human being being left untouched by their beliefs it would be a waste of good money (or fiat) to move to the Carribean. :(

An independant revolution???? The only way I see this happening is for a new media that can reach the masses and drive out the internationalists that control 99.9% of everything the average American reads or sees on TV. Neither party can survive without the media we now have.

Speaking of big business (actually multinational corporations)Ralph Nader actually did some good for my side when he proposed to numerous American multinationals that they incorporate the American Pledge of Allegiance into the stock holder meetings. They refused.

Nader's actions helped expose the sad fact that these MNC's don't gives a rat's behind about individual rights or national sovereignty. This was clearly seen in the actions recently of one Internet provider that helped the Chinese track down some of their own SUBJECTS. MNC's and international investment banking businesses are definately the big dogs on the block when it comes to building an international monetary system which you can not escape.

Clinton expressed his support of this when he said; "In the 21st century your generation must also lead the challenge of an
international financial system that has no respect for national borders."

Clinton speech at Peking University (June 29, 1998)
South China Morning Post

The average American doesn't comprehend that when the internationalists talk of financial transparency what they really mean is that no one person on the face of the planet can hide their assets from them. Assets that could be used to defeat them.

hdl

Expert Expediter

>HDL after reading through this topic and your posts can you
>answer me one question.
>
>How do you manage to sleep at night???

Since I decided to go back to driving a mixer, not as well as I used too. I have a schedule that makes OTR look pretty good.

I don't lose sleep over the topic simply because I know that with each passing day more and more Americans are waking up to the realities of government in this country.

Even those who would scoff at what I've stated so far will at some time see or hear something that will cause them to recheck those brain files and maybe a new light will be lit. Who knows, it could be something as simple as the bridge to know where in Alaska that could spark someone into action.