I bought some running shoes/walking type.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
Just a note to say , the New Balance company has 5 factories in ,,,u guessed , AMERICA, how about that. OK, I did not know that.
I bought a pair, and they are great at Academy Sports. Check them out when u have time. New Balance is the only USA company making shoes or assembling shoes here, 7,000,000 pairs a year, thats a lot of feet. NB has been doing this since 1938.
I know , this info is not riveting, but its a start.

MissKat

Expert Expediter
They are the only kind we buy. Check each style, some are.made ELSEWHERE. the Shoe Parade chain has many styles for gals and guys.

Melissa ~ Team Kephart @ Mayfield Express

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They are the only kind we buy. Check each style, some are.made ELSEWHERE. the Shoe Parade chain has many styles for gals and guys.

Melissa ~ Team Kephart @ Mayfield Express

I have tried to buy them from time to time but find that they don't seem to fit me very well. Must be something in the design of their last design. They are all too big for my heels.

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
I have tried to buy them from time to time but find that they don't seem to fit me very well. Must be something in the design of their last design. They are all too big for my heels.
It took trying on 3 sizes before I found the right fit, just because the box said 10 , I finally got a 11, who would of thunk it,lol. I found a sales person who knew shoes, wow, how did that happen.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It took trying on 3 sizes before I found the right fit, just because the box said 10 , I finally got a 11, who would of thunk it,lol. I found a sales person who knew shoes, wow, how did that happen.

Yeah, there is a REAL shoe store near my house, they carry NB. I will try them again next time I need shoes. They even MEASURE you for size!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We have a hard time finding shoes for Nick. 15EEEE. Academy is the only place we find athletic shoes for hik.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They were in an episode of Made in America I believe. You have to check them because they do have overseas as well but you can get made in USA from them. Red Wing is another that has some of it's models made in USA.