Husband and wife team

LadyK

New Recruit
Researching
Hello there
My husband and I are looking for opinions wether is worth it give it a shot to the Expedited field, we’re currently running Reefer as a lease with a company which will end this year, I’ve been doing my research and Im not sure about the net income weekly also if those trucks have driver facing cameras, we like to run 8 weeks then go home a week and a half, but since the expeditors trucks are usually custom sleeper that can change so we can stay out longer, and we’re looking to improve our income with less hassle if possible, he’s already 2 years and a half of experience and I’ll be 2 years in September-OTR.
Thanks in advance for your comments

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
The weekly income is up to you, the company you choose, and the fleet owner you choose. With your experience, you can go with any expedite company as some do require driving experience.

Reactions: LadyK

LadyK

New Recruit
Researching
Thanks , I’ll do some research then idk where to start, we we’re thinking about going to FedEx custom critical but they have driver facing cameras and we wouldn’t like that

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
LadyK you guys have a lot to unlearn about expediting. Where did you hear that all fleet owners have driver facing cameras?
The hardest thing for people that have driven team not in expediting to learn is the ability to sit. I hope you go with a company that is not flat rate and learn the excitement and fun of what we do.