How much do straight trucks make a mile?

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Incidentally I don't think Ntimevan CAN be rubbed wrong. He gets the consistent runs for sure

With you saying "eh" and my posts, they're going to be saying Canadian conspiracy

Reactions: ntimevan

SoG

Active Expediter
Driver
I was in Canada recently, beautiful place near Kelowna. Hope I come back in the summer someday! Funny thing, when I was loaded and passing through the boarder into Canada it took me all about 5 minutes. When I was going back empty into US they held me for an hour, scanned my truck, the whole 9 yards!

Sent from my SM-J337A using EO Forums mobile app

Reactions: brokcanadian

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Incidentally I don't think Ntimevan CAN be rubbed wrong. He gets the consistent runs for sure

With you saying "eh" and my posts, they're going to be saying Canadian conspiracy
Yeah , my preplanned load picks up in 2 hours , and the Wind can push me south ...

Reactions: brokcanadian

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Funny thing, when I was loaded and passing through the boarder into Canada it took me all about 5 minutes. When I was going back empty into US they held me for an hour, scanned my truck, the whole 9 yards!
Standard experience.

They seem to see it as a personal affront when US citizens leave the country to "work"

And, marijuana