How does a broker get a Sylectus login?

ExpediteGirl

New Recruit
Broker
Hi, I'm the owner of a brokerage, recently upon talking to another brokerage owner, he told me that he uses Sylectus to post loads and get expedite drivers. He said that there is ' back door ' to do this but only a few brokers (mainly big ones) know about this. Basically, he told me if I want to get into expedite, I'd have to double broker shipments through him as I would 'never' be able to get my own login. He claims that even other 'big' brokerages have to double broker through him as they can't get a Sylectus login either.

This sounds stupid to me. How are people booking loads on Sylectus without many brokers on the website? It just seems like this guy is making excuses to get my business.

How do I get a login? I really want to get into expedited freight.

FormosaWW

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
Tennesseahawk is right. Sylectus wants 5 vehicles minimum. Are there any fleet owners out there with a minimum of 5 vehicles that want to help each other out? Contact me please.

Shotcallerj

Rookie Expediter
Owner/Operator
Basically he's allowing you to post your loads under him. For which you pay him a fee each time.

What is your freight volume like?

FormosaWW

New Recruit
Fleet Owner
If anyone is open to working something out with me, I am in the same boat. Have a broker license; need Sylectus....probably have 1 to 2 expedited loads a week right now on average. I have a LOT of full truckload shipments if anyone is interested.