How Can EO Work for You?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You have seen the bumper stickers, read post about how EO works for me. Yes EO works for those that take the time to read and post their questions. One thing can always lead to something on here. Hows this one.

I found out that, I am related to a EO member on here! My Great Grand Father and this member's Great Great Grand Father were brothers. Never new anyone from that side of the tree. I have a new Cuz!!! I'm sure it will lead to finding more....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You have seen the bumper stickers, read post about how EO works for me. Yes EO works for those that take the time to read and post their questions. One thing can always lead to something on here. Hows this one.

I found out that, I am related to a EO member on here! My Great Grand Father and this member's Great Great Grand Father were brothers. Never new anyone from that side of the tree. I have a new Cuz!!! I'm sure it will lead to finding more....

Now you have found a missing link...ever consider a membership to Ancestry.com to help fill in the blanks?

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
The blanks were filled in a long time ago by another family member. When Steady Eddie clicked my facebook link posted on my EO profile, he saw my maiden name and asked where my kinfolk came from...and there you have it. Because of the info gathered by another relative, that is how we were able to determine our connection.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The blanks were filled in a long time ago by another family member. When Steady Eddie clicked my facebook link posted on my EO profile, he saw my maiden name and asked where my kinfolk came from...and there you have it. Because of the info gathered by another relative, that is how we were able to determine our connection.

Lisa..I've met Eddie and he's good people. You will enjoy this long lost relative!

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now you have found a missing link...ever consider a membership to Ancestry.com to help fill in the blanks?

A membership to Ancestry.com would never have showed me this.... No LisaLouHoo ever showed up. However, When I found her Facebook page... I found how we were related. My Mother's Uncle wrote a book on my Ancestry so no membership is/was needed.

BeecherKen

Active Expediter
Wait what no way huh uh. There's TWO of them out here now????? I saw the story on her trusty fb. Didnt beleive it. Ontario Van Man is right, Steady Eddie DID find a missing link, lol. Lancelot Links sister. None of you grew up with her as your neighbor. We still need to talk about that switchblade you carried Ms. Lou Hoo.

sluggo

Seasoned Expediter

And... She lives where I went to high school!

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
but the big question here is does she have a connection to kevin bacon?:D

Oh I am sure I do...I met Ted Nugent when I was at MSU and I know a guy who was a roadie for Aerosmith on the 'Pump' tour; so given all the people they know, I am probably only 3 or 4 degrees from Kevin Bacon.

ts675

Seasoned Expediter
I don't know but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night... Couldn't help myself. Ancestry.com is a good place to look but if you don't have full names its not going to be much help.

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Who hasn't met Nudgent or for that matter Seger? :)

My sister, my boyfriend, my late husband, my brother-in-law, my sister-in-law, my late father....I could go on. My mom met Seger when he was a young upstart, frequently playing Sherwood Forest in the Davison, MI area. They discussed cat food at Tom's Market in Genesee. Around 1971. A very nice young man with so much hair, she said.