HOW BOUT DEM LIONS

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
44-7 was that correct T-Hawk? How bout them dead birds by the Sea

Can I now say PLAY OFFS? Or to early?

What is the 5 biggest point spreads this season? Or Arse kicking?

I still do not believe this season someone please call me and tell me I am not dreaming this.....

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I think we can be cautiously optimistic. There's still time for them to implode. Looks like Kitna may be the real deal.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Kitna may be the real deal? Him and the recieving corp have been the only bright spot on the team the last few years. Bout time the D is coming around, and now Kevin Jones is back and taking pressure off of Kitna. Yes... IF they keep the momentum going, they'll make the playoffs.

About my Hawks? I predicted their loss on Sunday. Let's just say they need a dose of "DO YOUR DAMM JOB!!!" I've yet to give up on them for the year, if only cause the rest of the division is worse.

-True independence can only be gained if you're trully independant.

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
So what does everyone say about the jokes we call lions? About time they decided to play football like usual. The First few games were just a fluke. The real lions are here to stay...

Remember... THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't know what the final score was, but it was something like 45-10 in the 3rd. Not good, not good...

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
Back to the normal lions. Just win enough to gain some fans back. Ford SR is happy that the fan base is up and merchandise was up for a little while, He made money, now the lions can start to lose again.

THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT YEAR...

REBUILDING SINCE 53!

Broompilot

Veteran Expediter
Just like every other year they have a decent team. Then they just give it all away, like the Cowboys. Shoulda Coulda Did not A. next year or the year after or the decade after or my grand children or there childrens childrens children?

Lions stink, really stink.