Home again, home again, jiggety jig!

Missie600

Active Expediter
We have been away from home since December! Not by choice. Home....feel like kneeling down and kissing the floor...but I won't, it is dusty!

We have had crazy bad luck. Didn't want to burden you guys with details of the breakdowns and fun times at the Lucky Club. Just know....we are keeping our chins up no matter what!!!

If you meet us on the road, Gary will bore your guys with detail of our adventures and I will just roll my eyes!!!

Missie

moose

Veteran Expediter
If you keep your chin up, you'll never be able to kiss the floor anyway!
well, maybe if you stands on your hands, but even then...
O'h please don't try it, you'd fall on your back...

Missie600

Active Expediter
Gary, Yes you are very descriptive....we don't need to know what day of the week it is or the time or what mile marker we were at......I like things simplified. That is just me. Maybe the other guys want to know if your boxers were plaid that day. It JUST DOESN"T MATTER.

We really love each other...a little.....lol! Truly, he is a saint to put up with me!! Remember I am menopausal.....bwahahahaha!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Anyone doing this long enough has always had a turn or two on the wheel of madness.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Happy to see you still have your humor.

You two have really been through heck since getting into the expedite business. Keep plugging at it. This business is better than what you have seen of it. Your luck has to change some day.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
We have had crazy bad luck. Didn't want to burden you guys with details of the breakdowns and fun times at the Lucky Club. Just know....we are keeping our chins up no matter what!!!

Don't worry about burdening readers with the details. Many expediters use this space to vent. It is good therapy and cheaper than paying a shrink. It is also instructive, especially to new people who may be thinking of getting into the business.

Missie600

Active Expediter
Zorry, we had to stay there a week while getting Titanic repaired. At least it was inexpensive....