Hockey

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
Who will be in the Stanley Cup Playoffs this year? I am Dreaming of a Detroit Red Wing and Pittsburgh Penquin Final.Anyone else have a Prediction?

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I love the playoffs when the Wings or Leafs are in it. Before and after that, I just don't get too involved. Sometimes I do like to watch Hockey Night in Canada if the Leafs are playing, just because they have the best announcers and show. Don Cherry is the shiznit!

Last game coming up. Leafs are a point behind Montreal, and guess who they play? THAT'S a game I'm talkin bout!!! :7

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

Jack_Berry

Moderator Emeritus
i'm from chicago(i know you are sorry to hear that) i dream but not often of the blckhawks in the final. of course that would mean they would have to win a few more games and make the playoffs. then advance in the playoffs. never gonna happen. go wolves.

Jack Berry

Dog_House2691

Seasoned Expediter
The Wings defense takes them to the next round.Wow what a first round series,I'm pulling for the Stars tonight as I think it would be tough against the Sharks...Go Dallas come and get us.

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!

HEY HEY HOCKEYTOWN!!!

AINT NO PARTY LIKE A DETROIT PARTY, CAUSE A DETROIT PARTY DONT STOP!!

cant think of any more chants right now

Hockey is the best sport ever. If anyone says football... Your close.

unorthodoxneon

Expert Expediter
I'm sorry i let you guys down. The two games the redwings lost to the ducks i either watched or listened to. It was the only 2 games i've heard ALL season....

Blame it on me...

Atleast we still have the Pistons and the Tigers.

fortwayne

Not a Member
i gave this alot of thought. i think quebec because of how they handled buffalo and then i think the ducks will slid in there to the finals.
in the long run i think this is the year the stanley cup goes back to california and the ducks will win the whole thing.
now.......i know i waited to predict this but i am pretty darn sure i know what i am talking about.

Fort Wayne
Support P.E.T.A. (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Hate to burst your bubble, but Quebec is now the Colorado Avalanche. Try to be a smart guy, and look what it gets ya. :7 ;)

-Vampire Super Slooth Trucker!!!

fortwayne

Not a Member
Gee so I guess I missed my prediction there then. Well, I did hear though that the Ducks won so at least I am right on my overall pick.
Ok, now, weeeeeeeeeeell before next year starts I will give you my top picks for the entire season and who will win the Stanley.
One of the following teams will win the title:
BUFFALO,OTTAWA,PITTSBURGH,DETROIT,VANCOUVER,NASHVILLE........and if you want to know of those six who I would place money on it would be Ottawa then Vancover, Buffalo, Detroit, Nashville and Pittsburgh. Toss in San Jose for good measure as well.
Fort Wayne
Support P.E.T.A. (People Eating Tasty Animals)