Hi all!!!

08CareerOTR

Seasoned Expediter
:cool: Hi everybody, name is Chris...I am getting into Expediting soon.Looking for Fleet owner to hire me.....have summitted applications to Panther,Landstar and Bolts......I will learn the career then buy my Cube van with 10.000 GVW. I have A-CDL learners.....so I just wanted to join the group here and chat......

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
:cool: Hi everybody, name is Chris...I am getting into Expediting soon.Looking for Fleet owner to hire me.....have summitted applications to Panther,Landstar and Bolts......I will learn the career then buy my Cube van with 10.000 GVW. I have A-CDL learners.....so I just wanted to join the group here and chat......

Welcome Chris....you sure don't lack ethusasium in any way....

RichM

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Hi to Chris and Cherri. Cherri I always read your posts,nice greeting for a newbie.

Suds43

Seasoned Expediter
Welcome Chris.....

admission is free, pay at the door!
Pull up a chair/sit on the floor! :)

don't forget to bring a sense of humor along with your enthusiasm...... :)

08CareerOTR

Seasoned Expediter
Hi All Thanks much for the welcome,,,,and yes I try be more
"( ENTHUSIASM)" and Sense of Humor with me....
Yeah I want to learn this and take is slow....I may not buy own truck just drive for Fleet Owner I be Happy.........

To All the Ladys out there ( HAPPY VALENTINES DAY) enjoy with your Love ones ok>>>>>again thanks for the welcome...

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Hey Chris,

Driving for a fleet owner is definitely a good move. As far as your move to purchase a truck, I'd drive for someone for awhile and you'll be able to decide just what vehicle you need to do this.

08CareerOTR

Seasoned Expediter
Hi Again! WOW!!!! I was right I will have hard time getting hire,,,,seems most company won't touch me due to my DWI in 1998..been 8/9 yrs and I ve been sober all these yrs just to get my CDL back....Oh Well!!!! Guest I just chat....Now thinking I will just buy a tow truck and start business here in town.......Hope you all will still chat with me.........