hey

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
THERE ARE NO DUMMIES HERE! Just a bunch of wise guys...;) And fortunately for the rest of us, some really wise people, too.:)

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
well ive been with this company for 1 month and i rally like them the expecially the dispatchers they help any time i need it

god bless and keep rolling

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
But how's the pay bambam ? All that deadhead pay sounds like a good deal . You must have gotten a couple of good checks by now . When are you going to get home to see your old man , better half , and husband ? You respond to comments very well . You're getting some good advice . We know you had to start where you could . Get some experience and you can better yourself . Just keep in mind a lot of potential future employers are watching you here so behave yourself :) . You're doing pretty good so far . (except saying you'd call every hour checking on a load . That would be a negative point with most employers )

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I agree with Crazynuff, there - calling in every hour is not a good idea. The more time they spend on the phone with you, the less time they have to find & arrange a load for you! Try to relax, let them know you're ready & willing, and they'll call you. Give it 24 hrs, then call to see if a relocation is adviseable, is what I usually do. Good luck!

bambam

Seasoned Expediter
i do not call then any more unless i have a problem they seen to call me at least 2 times a day to make sure im ok all alone i really appreciate there concern for a solo woman driver i have worked every day this week almost to day i have a pick up in Chatanagoo Tn and drop off tommorrow in Oberlin Oh not bad 140 Dh then 567 miles im happy with that
by the wat i'n getting a co-polit she is only 6 months old and maybe 2 pounds a baby tao chiawawa how ever you spell it she is a gift from a friend that can not take care of her ill post pictures as soon a i get her

god bless and keep rolling