Hey "y'all" it's October

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Your success depends on you, others can help you along and lend support, but it’s you who will ultimately decide your own fate.

Try to look at this entire EO experience as an adventure—because that’s exactly what it is.

Just focus on the expediting and enjoy it as much as possible, knowing that the end result will be well worth your while. And remember that what you put into it directly affects what you get out of it.....be safe my friend....:)

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
You & I trade paint pretty equally so I'm not really complaining about you... and I've never said the Promaster front is more than just tolerable... from the driver's seat only because I can't see it from there!!!

But they are working very well for us and really, even if they weren't, is it necessary for a few to just dump all over every chance they get???

I think these forums could really use more respect...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
You & I trade paint pretty equally so I'm not really complaining about you... and I've never said the Promaster front is more than just tolerable... from the driver's seat only because I can't see it from there!!!

But they are working very well for us and really, even if they weren't, is it necessary for a few to just dump all over every chance they get???

I think these forums could really use more respect...

hey you might have noticed "dumping" seems to be on Olympic sport....LOL....

as far as Chef....there is a ton more then EO.....he went thru a very rough time personally....there is no way a few wise cracks chased him off...he is a tougher bird then that....

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
as far as Chef....there is a ton more then EO.....he went thru a very rough time personally....there is no way a few wise cracks chased him off...he is a tougher bird then that....
I know he has been through a terrible lot but he did tell me that it was the Haters that convinced him to go away. He has a ton of experience too but was always getting potshots and got sick of it.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I know he has been through a terrible lot but he did tell me that it was the Haters that convinced him to go away. He has a ton of experience too but was always getting potshots and got sick of it.

potshots? over what issue?.....he did get some heat about the weight he carried....but I did not consider that a deal breaker....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
did you notice a few months ago...Guido made an unsupported crack about sprinters and 4-5 of us jumped his bones?.....He ran from here like a scalded dog for about a month he never posted......LOL

and you know Guido is also a sprinter expert as well...LMAO

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well I look at it this way.... We all have way more things in our life to get stressed over. What we all do for a living in stressful enough. Add to that the things you guys face like weather, bad drivers, mechanical issues and the list goes on. Life is far to short to make this place hostile. It should be a place we can all laugh, communicate, exchange ideas, respectfully debate, and pretty much enjoy some camaraderie. None of EO is worth taking too to heart. In the scope of life, this place is pretty small. IMHO of course.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well I look at it this way.... We all have way more things in our life to get stressed over. What we all do for a living in stressful enough. Add to that the things you guys face like weather, bad drivers, mechanical issues and the list goes on. Life is far to short to make this place hostile. It should be a place we can all laugh, communicate, exchange ideas, respectfully debate, and pretty much enjoy some camaraderie. None of EO is worth taking too to heart. In the scope of life, this place is pretty small. IMHO of course.

Exactly...we might poke each other and sometimes the barbs depending on the mood at the time can get well OLD....but there is always another day...............to get even!!!! LOL...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
To All Owner Operators

Due to a change in business plans all O/O's with an OOS % higher then 15% will be terminated.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
There is 1 more frequent poster now a PM owner that has been in the closet for the last 3 months or so....not with Load1...

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
I just heard that everyone with a BMI of more than 15 cannot renew their commercial licence!!! Are these things related??? :p

W

Windsor

I just had a dispatcher call me and ask me if I would be interested in a load going to Mexico. I paused for a second and I said "you mean New Mexico" they said, "no it's Mexico" I said "um, we don't go to Mexico" and our dispatcher said "we don't?"..........wow!