Hey Y'all been a while since I've posted a thread on here....This is just a Thread to

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Help out PISTOL HOLLER!!! Thanks

Those of you that were at the Expedite Expo Last year either seen or heard of the Concert on the Patio...The name of the Band that played last year was "Pistol Holler" they are a Country Band from the Southwestern Ohio Area and I am close with the Band! They were so good that C&M Transport paid for an Extra Hour for them to stay! Now they are growing in popularity across Ohio and areas Traveled! They started a Kickstart Program to try and raise money to progress... If y'all are interested in donations to this there are gifts given from the band to you for donations...Also I am making a pledge to match dollar for dollar the money y'all donate from Expediters Online and my Friends on Facebook!!! So if you decide to participate in this with me Thanks Much and plz. Send a p.m. With the dollar amount donated so I can Match the monies raised! Thanks Again Be Safe in the Road and maybe we can see these guys again at the Expo in 2014!!??? Here is the link...
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-album-touring-marketing-and-video?ref=search

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited by a moderator:

RoadHouse

Active Expediter
Re: Help out PISTOL HOLLER!!! Thanks

Their music sounds good. Maybe you can get a job driving their tour bus in the future, TJP. That would be a great gig!

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

Todd this band is really good. I'm shocked that they haven't been picked up by a record company. I heard them last year and hope to see them back at the Expo.

Sent from my SM-N900P using EO Forums mobile app

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Bringing them back is up to Lawrence...He pays the bills!!! But I'm sure they'd come back...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using EO Forums mobile app