Hey Ragman~

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OMG! You are NOT going to believe THIS one Ragman. I was TRYING to explain the "Man Rule Book" to our young, whipper snapper, friend, KickStarter6.

When I told him that it could ONLY be taught at a "Hunker", he asked, and I quote, "Camping?"

Can you, I mean like can you believe, like, he even said that?

Maybe YOU can help him. LOL!

I am at a loss for words!

(I TOLD him that I was going to tell on him, SO, bet rough on him!)

Geez, I though EVERYONE knew that the "Man Rule Book" could only be taught at a "hunker", AND THEN, to NOT know what a "HUNKER" IS?

SHOCKING! I tell you SHOCKING!

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Mankinds first hunker.

Notice meat being eaten using nothing but hands. There must be meat, lots of meat.

article-2223880-15B49F68000005DC-398_634x417.jpg

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
HUGH chunks of RED meat!

I was so SHOCKED by what our young friend said my colon spasmed!
One must forgive the uninformed. Perhaps he never had to opportunity to particiipate in a Hunker.

As some say, it takes a village . . .:rolleyes:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Right off the Turnpike, exit 75 :)

I know right where it is. One of my uncles was from just up the road in Yukon. I have hunted rabbit and pheasant all over that area. It used to be REALLY good small game hunting, until "clean farming" came about.

jamom123

Expert Expediter
A lot of people in the south consider "hunker" and "camping" to be one in the same. Not my opinion but I see where there could be a misperception.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EO Forums mobile app

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hunkers are a ceremony.
A Hunker is a celebration of a young mans right of passage. After a successful Hunker the young man will never be looked at as a child anymore.

Geeze, do we need to teach these southerners everything? <poke>

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A Hunker is a celebration of a young mans right of passage. After a successful Hunker the young man will never be looked at as a child anymore.

Geeze, do we need to teach these southerners everything? <poke>

I guess you can add me to the shamed list. I never heard the term "Hunker" before. My guess would have been a strip club :rolleyes:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
I guess you can add me to the shamed list. I never heard the term "Hunker" before. My guess would have been a strip club :rolleyes:

I believe it's an example of a made up Yankee term for things southerns just do on a normal basis lol :p

Last edited: