Here is an update

raceman

Veteran Expediter
The truck in INDY for the transmission is just about ready to roll. He should be able to leave his warm hotel room just in time to drive off into a snow storm. He is so happy to get moving it really does not seem to bother him. I can tell from his food bill he will not eat as well as he has in the last five days for a long time. Me thinks he went a bit overboard. :) The final bill on this baby is going to be just under $4000.00. This also cost five nights for a driver in a hotel at $49.00 a night, about $30.00 a day in food and 6 days of lost income to the truck. Keep in mind the other one is still sitting at Freightliner. Guys be sure you have everything in place to cover something like this or as you can see, your business could come to a halt in a matter of minutes. Anybody putting up the house to get a truck could loose everything in just minutes. Be careful and do not over extend.

Raceman
Two Straight
owner
part time driver of one of my trucks and local TT
15mon.OTR Expediting
1 yr local Expediting

terryandrene

Veteran Expediter
Safety & Compliance
US Coast Guard
6: I just got off the fone with my credit crd company to determine my one-time purchase limit. I feel better now that I know as it never occured to me to ask. I'm sorry it took a bad experience for you to alert the rest of us; Thanx.

Terry