Here comes December...

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hope everybody stays safe. It rained ice from 5am till 9pm in chicagolabd....

And now that all that is over, its time to get back to work...

Attachments

• 1451396783246.jpg
    1451396783246.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: OntarioVanMan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Did a few Quick errands before 9 am..... visiblity BAD ... and Wind getting stronger ... looking at up to 9 inches Snow now in Waterloo , Iowa area ...
had clear skies and sun shine here BUT cold....shipping that east as well to keep up your snow machine over there...I send the cold you add the moisture, maybe it'll crap on Mi.....LOL

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Picking up a load of atv tires in hodunk Tennessee. So many tires
12191912_10153038511911601_7460207090003741563_n.jpg

.................:p

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
That brings back a bad memory. Mine turned out to be a hand unload with no lumpers. Wait, what?
I got lucky I only had to unload 1 by hand and that's because I caught it before it fell. But live unload by the company just sitting and waiting getting a history lesson from my trainer about the old Mack truck this place has sitting beside us. ImageUploadedByEO Forums1451397584.993996.jpg

Reactions: RoadTime and Moot

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I didn't back this load in, blindside and a very small space. My trainer said that these people were only here until 2:30pm so I would run out of time lol
gotta love when all other drivers grab a viewing area and just watch you struggle and laugh at ya and they are taking bets....LOL

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glad I'm here it's 49 at the compound this morning
really..going to be in the teens till Friday and then 32 and sunny....that will be oil change day...leaving Saturday and back in service for Monday....I think tho a trip to Thermo King Fargo is in order just for a yearly maintenance on Espar has tons of hours on it now....