Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Some don't mind it.....:p

11042658_859924667379356_4315441413185961315_n.jpg

gotcha.gif

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo: almost not a parking spot at the J this morning....TA is filled up....the Pilot wasn't too bad when I laid down...got up at 5am and about 10-15 had come in during the night....waaaaay too many.....heard about .60 was the going rate yesterday....Me thinks it is time to become unstuck, just waiting for Thor to move a bit more east yet....

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Laredo: almost not a parking spot at the J this morning....TA is filled up....the Pilot wasn't too bad when I laid down...got up at 5am and about 10-15 had come in during the night....waaaaay too many.....heard about .60 was the going rate yesterday....Me thinks it is time to become unstuck, just waiting for Thor to move a bit more east yet....

Your morning thought....?

Attachments

• 1425491346877.jpg
    1425491346877.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 41

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Fun times at Tri State high! Wanting on paper work here at the shipper then headed to my favorite area to visit ever!

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter

Getting comfortable in Texas? Lol

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Unloaded earlier in montecillo,in hanging out at Walmart see if i dont get dispatched before they realize I've been here 2 hrs lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Igave the teams almost an impossible task stay local and stay south picking in corpus christi to Houston then reloading going almost to N.O la!
they pulled it off!

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I just got unstuck after removing a pile of heart attack snow the nice city plow guy left blocking my driveway. My back is killing me now. I'm soooooo ready to move deep south :(

Dallas is expecting an ice storm tonight. At least we know how to drive in the crap.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Houston appears to be ice free....I hope...

here in Alice Tx shows biggie rain storm overnight....

Last edited: