Hello everyone.............. from Virginia Beach

Islander

Rookie Expediter
Been lurking for the past few months and finally registered last week. I enjoy reading the posts by everyone. I especially enjoy a lot of the Sprinter folks pictures showing their creativity in designing sleepers.

About me: Retired Navy in 1997. Ran over the road from 1997 to 2003. I was on and off the road with various companies due to the wife's struggle with cancer. All turned out well in the end, but I figured that after 26 years of deployments and trucking, it was time to stay home for a while.

I decided that Iam going back out..... "still have the bug". I am looking at running for about 5 years and then retire. I just re-certified my CDL today for interstate. I am going the straight truck, or Sprinter van route this time. If anyone needs a driver from the Norfolk area.......gimme a holler. :)

Respectfully
John

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Been lurking for the past few months and finally registered last week. I enjoy reading the posts by everyone. I especially enjoy a lot of the Sprinter folks pictures showing their creativity in designing sleepers.

About me: Retired Navy in 1997. Ran over the road from 1997 to 2003. I was on and off the road with various companies due to the wife's struggle with cancer. All turned out well in the end, but I figured that after 26 years of deployments and trucking, it was time to stay home for a while.

I decided that Iam going back out..... "still have the bug". I am looking at running for about 5 years and then retire. I just re-certified my CDL today for interstate. I am going the straight truck, or Sprinter van route this time. If anyone needs a driver from the Norfolk area.......gimme a holler. :)

Respectfully
John

Welcome and good luck! Check out the classified section and see if there are any openings posted in there.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Respectfully
John

If you want to run local you can contact Geo who is a member here and lives in the Hampton area. He drives a Sprinter and may be able to hook you up there with sprinter or straight truck work. They also do some otr. Just a thought.

Islander

Rookie Expediter
If you want to run local you can contact Geo who is a member here and lives in the Hampton area. He drives a Sprinter and may be able to hook you up there with sprinter or straight truck work. They also do some otr. Just a thought.

Thx Treadmill!