Headlights and 4 wheelers

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
When are these jack off 4 wheel drivers realize the danger of not using headlights when it's raining. I can't even begin to guess how many did not have them on today in the rain.

Idiots!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

Reactions: ntimevan

tknight

Veteran Expediter
When are these jack off 4 wheel drivers realize the danger of not using headlights when it's raining. I can't even begin to guess how many did not have them on today in the rain.

Idiots!!!!!!!!!

:mad:
SAme number of idiot truck drivers I was on the otp today and trucks were disappearing in the rain spray all over the place

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I believe the problem with drivers not using their headlights is a technology issue and also moron related. Cars today have an instrument panel that lights up as soon as the ignition is turned on. When it is dark, they see their dash all aglow and mistaken believe they are alight fore and aft. Also, some day time running lights can give the illusion that the car has headlights and tail lights, in reality only the DRL are illuminated, on rear lights. Technology can't completely eliminate the moron factor.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I believe the problem with drivers not using their headlights is a technology issue and also moron related. Cars today have an instrument panel that lights up as soon as the ignition is turned on. When it is dark, they see their dash all aglow and mistaken believe they are alight fore and aft. Also, some day time running lights can give the illusion that the car has headlights and tail lights, in reality only the DRL are illuminated, on rear lights. Technology can't completely eliminate the moron factor.

It's not that hard to build an auto on switch when wipers are turned on !
Some pretty smart designers are missing that thought!

Reactions: RoadTime