Happy to be here

Maverick

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Gang. I'm way behind, do to messing with this email all afternoon. Looks like my beloved Thunderbird will have to be used at home, something else for the road.

Ya Dennis. Thought the Wolverine would be a good avatar. Steady, run long distances with occasional rest, and very determined. Fascinating animal and fitting for attitude.

Thanks Cherri. It's the final overhead thing to buy and it should match with the Rugby. Your right; I should purchase, open package, check compatibility, and return (on the spot) if necessary. Looked at the P20 as well and didn't have time to get either in here before hitting the road. We'll have to pay the premium price.

Hi Moot. The reason the name stuck was after reporting to duty station, my Army buddy began this name as well. He had no idea of the HS thing and I found it quite amazing. Tend not to run with the crowd and make up my own mind most of the time. When I got my first computer, and had to use names and passwords, it was a given. Top Gun was a favorite and it kinda flowed from there.

Thanks for pics Ragman. You sure have an arsenal.

Appreciate all the responses and welcomes here. Logging on will be sparse as we move out today or tomorrow. Qualcom, phone procedure, paper logs, trip plan, 11 hours, sleeping bags, diet, etc. What the heck did I get into here.......

Last edited: