Happy Thanksgiving Thread .. who's going home who's not??

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Ill probably stay out, dont know whats in store, I hear TAs and Golden Corrals are doing a turkey dinner, I usually choose Cracker Barrel but they get kinda crowded....HAPPY THANKSGIVING, GOD BLESS MY FELLOW KINGS OF THE ROAD !!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hope to get as much as our fleet home as possible. Hard to get everyone but we will try. Those who we can't get home or choose to stay out we will look after as well. We always take care of our drivers Thanksgiving dinners if they are on the road. If they are up here at the terminal we reserve a section at the golf course down the street that serves a great Thanksgiving buffet. This way our drivers and our staff working that day can go up and enjoy. My family will be there as well celebrating the holiday. If the weather gets warm enough maybe even a round of golf after to help get rid of all that food!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
send alittle of your overflow cash to me. ..

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Oh. ..i see a family dinner in Taylor, ,,, unless of cource your on a load to a undisclosed location. .

I am quite sure John will make sure I am far and away from Taylor by then.....actually... I am banking on it....LOL..$$$$

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am quite sure John will make sure I am far and away from Taylor by then.....actually... I am banking on it....LOL..$$$$

Just remember John has Christmas Day dinner plans for Bison, SD. lol

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Well I just bought a ham for Christmas..as soon as I got it in the door sis called and invited me up there to eat ham again...*lol*

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Home with the wife for thanksgiving going to golden coral for their buffet so she doesnt have to cook and I dont have to clean dishes and I can eat as much as I want without someone saying I didnt leave enough for them.