Happy/thankful thread

sdelliott31

Expert Expediter
I'm thankful to be sitting outside on my porch on a beautiful 72 degree day watching my daughter ride her bike around. I'm thankful for my family and our health and that we have our home and my wife has a job. We only get one crack at it on this earth, so from a pessimist by heart, I'm looking at the good things we have in front of us that are free.

guido4475

Not a Member
I am really surprised that no one else has shared what they are thankful for.There are alot more people far more worse off than we are right now.Even though we are not getting rich out here,at least we have a roof over our head of some kind.Has anyone noticed how many tent cities are popping up anywhere? Every time I see that I thank god for blessing me for what I have. I have lived out of a truck for the last 13 years,on and off, but for the most part.So if someone knocks at my door, I try to help within reason, when I can, in any way.Lets all be more thankful of what we have, we never know what hand of cards we'll be dealt with the next day.