Grow or Go

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The 5% of public companies created since 1980 that have achieved $1 billion of revenue and continue to see 25% growth annually have seven traits in common, says David G. Thomson, author of "Blueprint to a Billion." They get customers to sell for them, provide the consumer extraordinary benefits through their products and reinvest their profits to sustain growth.

Redefining Growth: Why Revenue Rules | The Businessweek Video Library

greg334

Veteran Expediter
So applying these simple principles to the auto companies, this is why GM, Ford and Fiat all have been losing market share while Toyota, Honda and Kia have been gaining.

I am wondering if anyone at those companies that in this state actually read English - it is too simple.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So applying these simple principles to the auto companies, this is why GM, Ford and Fiat all have been losing market share while Toyota, Honda and Kia have been gaining.

I am wondering if anyone at those companies that in this state actually read English - it is too simple.

I've been a GM guy all my life....They sold out to barry.... No more new GM's for me. Good way to have your customers sell for ya..