Ground Flight LLC

spongebox1

Expert Expediter
I do have to say his post was professional and not attacking. That is not how you responded. Guess which method leaves a better impression.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC-123.

Every one tells us to stop and let it go and yet others keep commenting, there gone to nee companies and hopefully the mentioned co can go forward and prosper!

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums mobile app

shortbusdriver

New Recruit
I currently work for Groundflight. Been setting 6 days tho time. 3 before that and 4 before that. O/o 's are bottom priority on getting loads. Below farming out to other companies. I'm sorry but 1400 loaded miles with 500 unpaid deadhead a month just don't pay the bills.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I currently work for Groundflight. Been setting 6 days tho time. 3 before that and 4 before that. O/o 's are bottom priority on getting loads. Below farming out to other companies. I'm sorry but 1400 loaded miles with 500 unpaid deadhead a month just don't pay the bills.
Shortbusdriver - are you in a cargo van?

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm a dispatcher for an unnamed company and I rarely ever see Groundflight brokering out loads. I bet even the very small amount of loads they do broker out are loads that they booked for one of their own trucks that the driver backed out of. I just won a load for one of my drivers in Houston from a company that had one of their drivers back out of it after they said they wanted it. Drivers are not always doing the right thing and then complain when they are not getting any miles. I also worked for this company as a driver is 2011. Back then they were running the multicarrier model so I was not running for them exclusively. So I can't comment on how many miles they are getting their drivers currently. I ran a few loads for them and they paid me really well "95 cents per mile" and they paid me on time. Is Paul still running the company?

shortbusdriver

New Recruit
I haven't talked to or met a Paul there. Just David n Casey. My fleet owner dropped all his trucks from Groundflight n switched to someone else. They had a couple dispatchers that were 10ft tall on other end of phone line but lies n :censoredsign: n person as always.