greetings

gatekeeper

Active Expediter
hello all.

I got a class A CDL a few months ago and I'm interested in working in the transportation industry in some capacity. I read a little about expediting that got me interested and so I'll be doing further research and working on getting my first transport job soon.

Little about me.... I'm 27, male, no kids or spouse, from southeast USA. I've been working at a call center for almost 4 years and it's definitely time for a change. I have a great boss and good pay but I'm tired of sitting at a cubicle tethered to a phone for 40 hours a week trying to fix other people's problems.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Hello and welcome to EO. I did the call center cubicle thing for awhile but couldn't stand it. You will want to figure out an area to specialize in so that you are just not one of the herd.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
There are a few of us younger ones who have made the same decision. Best of luck to you.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
If the " whisper number" is over $200, 000 for class B, I couldnt imagine the earning potential for a TT, but im sure its alot more then telemarketing.

runrunner

Veteran Expediter
If the " whisper number" is over $200, 000 for class B, I couldnt imagine the earning potential for a TT, but im sure its alot more then telemarketing.

Gross that explains it. When someone says the Make x amount I think in terms of Net. I'm sure many Gross 200,000.